Friday, January 15, 2010

lone wolf on weekend

Hurrah it's Friday! One good thing about working in offices is how much you enjoy your weekends! so before i say ttfn and skip down the merry road to two summer days and 3 balmy nights here is a list of my favourite finds from this weeks activities in posing as an efficient and valuable employee...


Alot of the stuff I've seen this week has come of this website. The Colour is like a photo blog that anyone can contribute too. All Aussie art, design and culturey stuff.

I haven't actually been to this gallery yet but I've been planning on it ever since my friend Joe moved to Collingwood... I actually stumbled across the website of one of their founders, Nathan Holmes Trapnell. He's a very excellent artist and I was devo'd that I missed his latest show by a matter of weeks. Hope he has a new one promptly. Am planning a trip to Gorker real soooooon!
I don't usually get funny about girlie shoes - i'm more of sneakers type guy... but i would work an extra week at this job so I could buy a pair Shoes of Prey. You can design your own shoes on their website - which is flawlessly designed. It's not too overwhelming either like the big brand build your own sites. Just a few really classy choices. And not overpriced either. If Wishes were horses, they'd wear highheels...

Maybe wishes are horses... We Are Handsome: hot hot swimwear. Local Produce. Wish I didn't already have a new cozzie!

(oh, and just so you know, this isn't syndicated advertising...i just really think these places are wicked and should be getting heaps of business... I can't afford to give it to them though. Maybe you can?)
Finally, my friend Pepper Stitches has a super cute blog and makes rad toys. They make me smile.
The End.
By Buttons, 4B


No comments:

Post a Comment